he who began a good work in you niv

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.


Pin On Branmade Tags Bible Verse Tags

He Who Began a Good Work in You.

. A until the day of Christ Jesus. 4 In all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now 6 being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry. 6 And I am certain that God who began the good work within you will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 16 in all English translations. B Read full chapter.

New King James Version. Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Being confident of this that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus Philippians 16 NIV When Paul wrote this letter to the Philippians he was confident that God was in the middle of something big.

NLT And I am certain that God who began the good work within you will continue his work until it is finally finished on. The reason of his thanksgiving and of his making request with joy continually on the behalf of this church was the confidence and full persuasion he had of this same thing of which he could be as much assured as of any thing in the world. I thank my God every time I remember you.

A good work was underway. 3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you 4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy 5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now. God is the One who started it and he is the One who will complete it.

So let me extend Pauls reassuring message of support to you today. God will fulfill he will bring to completion the good work he started in you. Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus Philippians 16 ESV.

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 16 NIV. For though the preaching of the Gospel was a good work and issued well in the conversion of many in their edification and comfort and which was still continued.

NIV Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. And I am sure of this that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ Philippians 16 KJV. He Who Began A Good Work.

7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you. 6 being confident of this very thing that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. His work is a good work and its a sure.

6 And I am sure of this that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. New King James Version. Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you since I have you in my heart. By Dave Whitehead Author of Making Sense of the Bible. Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Salvation is Gods work not yours. In Context Full Chapter Other Translations New. It is right for me to feel this way about all of you since I have you in my heart and whether I am.

Philippians 16 NIV being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. In all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 6Being confident of this very thing that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Being confident of this very thing. 3 I thank my God every time I remember you.

God is sovereign in his salvation initiative. 4 In all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now 6 being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry. Its not up to you.

Being confident of this very thing that he which hath begun a good work in you will. 6 There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears. By this good work is not meant the preaching of the Gospel among them nor a Gospel church state set up in the midst of them.

That he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. For whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel all of you share in Gods grace with me. That he which hath begun a good work in you will.

6 being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion.


Pin On Encouragement


Pinterest


Pin On Verse Of The Day


Pin On Life Faith


Pin On Scriptures


Philippians 1 6 Niv Being Confident Of This That He Who Began A Good Work In You Will Carry It On To Com Philippians 1 6 Scripture Quotes Scripture Verses


Pin On Prayer Scriptures


Pin On God Is Good


Pin On God Is Love

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel